Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Seaweed Fertilizer

We moved from the West Coast about 5 years ago. Believe it or not, the soil in Las Vegas was sandy and the soil here in North Carolina, we are close to the ocean, is sandy. Go figure. But one product I have used for the past 8 years on my plants and in my garden is Sea Magic Organic Growth Activator. I promise you, it is amazing. The powder mixes easily and I use a watering hose with a spray applicator. Every home on my street has a Pindo Palm in the front yard. I have the award winner! Everyone stops and ask what I am feeding my palm and I just answer, seaweed.
 
Seaweed for flowering plants, palm trees, any and all bushes, but there is one place you do not want to spray; your lawn! It makes your lawn green and beautiful but it grows like crazy! http://bit.ly/eiRFMC
Seaweed Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment